Cilantro


Cilantro

Sushi is one of my very favorite things to eat.


I like almost every kind I have tried (that's actually a lot not like I have tried just 3 kinds)

Since I have been in Ohio for months trying to fix the damage caused by tenants in our rental properties, my husband flew up here to spend my birthday with me. 
… awe he's the best
AND… since my cousin Christopher's birthday is the day after mine, we celebrated together like the old days (that is another story I need to tell).


His favorite place to get sushi is Cilantro, in downtown Akron.

I had never been there, but trusted Christopher to pick someplace great. 
** little fact- Anything Christopher says I usually agree with.

So Christopher, his fiancé Terrie, and Jon and of course me, go to Cilantro...



YUMMO!!!

I was super excited about the presentation.









Terrie bought gifts for our birthday celebration (she's really thoughtful that way).
The 3 of them helped me with my scratch off lottery tickets.
Christopher got an awesome squirrel tee-shirt! haha and a movie he really wanted.



It was a really great night. 
I am glad we were all able to get together.





What is your favorite restaurant?

Comments

  1. Yay! So glad you're blogging on here again :) I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely be trying Cilantro thanks to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts