Cherished Friendships

Today I was blessed with 2 friends coming over for morning coffee. We chatted eagerly non-stop for hours. I once read that you know its a true friendship when you always have something to talk about. I believe it is a great friendship when you can go weeks, months, or even years without talking and can pick up as though no time has passed. This type of friendship is rare and should be cherished.

As I think about all the different friends I have and have had in my lifetime, I realize most of my friendships last years!!!

Heads up
~~~~~ I do not have pictures of everyone of my friends so please do not be offended if you are not highlighted in this blog. You are important to me. 






















I am blessed so many different kinds of friends, lifetime friends are among my favorites, they know me. all the good and the bad and they have stuck by my side year after year. We may not speak every day or even every month, but once we get together it's like no time has ever passed!
I have friends that have been a part of my life story for over 27 years! Maid of honor at my wedding, friends since 7th grade. so many great stories and memories!!


NOW, on to my very best friend for the past 20+ years.... my good looking, sweet, hard working, kind hearted, smart, and let's highlight patient husband!!!


I cherish this man. He has my heart like no one ever has!


This man encourages me and pushes me to become a better person.


He makes me smile, laugh, crazy, and mad. But he loves me and shows it!!


I thank God for blessing my life with such a wonderful friend, husband, and baby's daddy (haha).






Do you have a friend that is honest, even if it means hurting your feelings?
I do, it is so nice to be able to call that friend for any and all things and know there will be no sugar coating. Also knowing the truth told to me is all covered in love!

Do you have a friend that you became friends through someone else, but it lasted forever?
Thank you friend for sticking with me.

 I love having a friend that no matter how messy our houses are, or how crazy our kids get, our friendship is strong!

Friendships that last a lifetime, no matter the distance, family drama, or differences in our lives we remain friends.






Friends that encourage you to pursue yours dreams, let you know that you aren't the only parent struggling through misbehavior, and always welcome you when you wan to come over.





I cherish my friends that always pencil you in when you want to see them, friends that trust you with sensitive information and that you can also trust with secrets.





 I adore this friendship a lot because he puts up with me... have I talked about my amazing husband?






 Making friends in another country and keeping them, loving them, and laughing with them is pretty amazing. I love having friends that encourage me on my fit mom journey. Even if its baby steps to get me there.







Being friends with family members is a double blessing... I have so many friends that are my family members... I mean there they are kinda stuck with me, but they don't HAVE to talk to me. I appreciate my family friendships.






  Isn't it cool when you meet a friend through your kids and even if the kids lose touch you remain friends. Laughter and love that last for years!















Friends that have you over and adore your kids is such blessing. Love all the fun times and laughter with great friends!









I have many friends that are younger than me, actually young enough to be my kids, but I like them to fill me with thoughts of when I was younger to remind me how far I have come. Also they are wise to things I wouldn't have a clue about if they weren't my friends. Keeping me up to date and young.








What a blessed Gal I am. 
I have a handsome best friend. 
And every kind of friend a girl would want in her life!!


Do you cherish your friends? 
Maybe you should reach out and tell them!!!

Comments

Popular Posts