The Massachusetts Fund

Cape Cod Massachusetts/ Manomet  is where the Albani Family Reunion is every 5 years!

La mia Famiglia!!

 We have people that travel from all over... so to miss this would be so sad.

Every year before we would just drive.
But since Texas is a tad bit further than Ohio, we will have to fly if we want to attend next year... 
HOLY COW that means we will need to buy 10 tickets!!!!

We will need appox. $4000 to fly our family round trip, and that's not including our lodging!!
So my very helpful and intelligent kids came up with the idea to make a Massachusetts Fund Jar and put any and all extra money saved or found into the jar.

I am the proudest Mom to share that all my kids emptied there pockets and couch cushions to add to the jar, as a matter of fact, some of the kids even have gone as far as adding the money they earn from chores, babysitting, and helping others.

Jon is so impressed by the kids, that he has agreed to put any money that we save by using coupons into the jar!! We just put it together less then a month ago and we already have at least $105, now that may not sound like much but we sure impressed with ourselves!


My Grandmother and her sister Maddy at the last reunion. She will be missed next year.

Love these ladies, missing Aunt Georgie's great stories and accent.

Good times with the cousins

Feagains and Lanni's

Grammy's part of the reunion
I cannot imagine missing a reunion, there are too many wonderful and interesting relatives that we only get to see once every 5 years.  Sadly we lose many between each, so we take pictures to make all the memories easier to remember.
We are a very large family, and I am grateful to know I have someone to lean on no matter our distance!
I love my family! Thank you to all that take the time to come, meet and hug my children.

Does your family have a reunion?

Comments

Popular Posts