Girls Hairstyles

So I have decided to make a book of hairstyles.

 I do so many different styles on my 6 daughters that I thought it would be nice to take pictures of them and make a book so the girls can look through and pick the style they want.  
Plus naming would be fun and helpful.
So I have a few that will be in our book...

Isabelle is our model for this style, we have decided to go with the name Double Helix

Here we have a french braid from the side, I believe this one we decided to call Around the World

Grace is rocking Japanimation with ribbons, ribbons are optional

This is Twin Twisters

A Valentine's day special Happy Heart

 Puppy Dog Ears we have been doing these since Hannah was 4 (she's 13 March 31st)

This is the Tuck-a-roo (most females have another name) its just a ponytail not pulled thru on the last pull.

 We haven't named this one yet, but everyone seems to love it as much as I do!!

I love doing their hair. But these fun ones come when the girls say... 'Mommy do one you haven't done before'  so I have to get creative!!
 The thing is, I only have about 30-35 minutes to do all 3 girls (Isabelle, Eva, Grace) hair. So creativity must happen fast, sometimes they are way better looking in my head!

My favorite question that all of my girls that currently go to school have asked  "Mom, who taught you how to do hair so good?" I tell them I taught myself. I want my girls to look pretty so I do whatever it takes it make them smile (and of course I have to like also).

Do you have a hair style that is your favorite?

Comments

Popular Posts