Interesting things I have done in my life
1. Started collecting key chains when I was 11 years old.
I still have my collection, I currently have 787.
2. I was/am addicted to scrapbooking.
At first all I made were handmade scrapbooks, now I make digital scrapbooks and mail them to people I care about.
3. I have been to the Bahamas.
My husband and I went for our honeymoon. It was all its cracked up to be and more to me.
4. I danced on stage with Chubby Checker.
When I was a girl, my dad took to me to see Chubby Checker, I was 'doing the Twist so well he called me to the stage!
5. Given birth without pain medication (multiple times).
6. Attended a Tulip Festival in Holland Michigan.
My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway (he found sitters) for my birthday. I love tulips!
7. Had a shark bump my leg.
While on our honeymoon, in Daytona. On that same beach 30 minutes after I felt that bump, a 250 lb. man got his leg bit off by a shark .
8. Took 7 of my kids to Disneyland.
It was my husband I's first time also.
9. Made up multiple hairstyles for my daughters.
I am currently working on a book of hairstyles.
10. Shaved my head.
Like Sinead O'Connor!!
If you had to make a list like this one would it be longer then this?