22 Months = Lots of Changes

So many changes have happened since I last posted 22 months ago.
I think I will drop a line or two of each event, and go into more detail about each event in their own post.

They have grown so much!  Photo credit: Jim

Jacob graduated. My first baby all grown.

Then he joined the Air Force and is stationed in Omaha Nebraska. He is 16 hours from us. (sad face)

Hannah graduated top 20% of her class

She is living on campus at Texas State University. Only 3 hours away.
Her awesome friend (and roommate for a bit) Sarah 

Michael is a Sophomore in High School
He has a part time job.

Isabelle is a Sophomore,

She made the Angels Dance Team. She has 2 part time jobs, and is in Choir.
Isabelle as Moana. She dresses as characters for kids parties.


Eva is in her last year of middle School, and is in PALs.
She is giggling because it is her first time holding a bearded dragon. His name is Cowboy.


Grace is in 7th grade, and plays Euphonium in Honors Band.

LilyKate is in 5th grade.

Annelise is in 3rd grade.
I made her bow out of wrapping paper, we didn't have a bow that color

and Leo started Kindergarten. 
He looks up to his big brother, he loves his ABU's like Jacob.


Jon surprised me for my birthday with a trip to Cancun...
Christopher and Terrie came too!


I took the kids to Virginia to meet Diana and Chris.
We helped Diana while she was healing from surgery.

We bought a Ford Explorer (one of my dream cars)


We survived our very first Hurricane but lost a lot, including Explorer
and a little of my mind

Had to move from the house we lived in for almost 5 years
(due to flood)

Jon and I went on a cruise.

I started a new company ~ Chocolate Vibes


Valentine's photos credit Laura Miranda


Thank you to everyone that has been here for us through all or just some of these events!!

What would you like to hear more about?



Comments

Popular Posts