??????

What is so different?

Is my age what makes the divide?

Is it new surroundings?

Could it be the change in plans?

So many questions and yet even with the answers the only one that can change it, is me!!

More questions that will be answered only with time, that run through my head...

How will this affect my kids?

Will the oddness eat at me?

Can I continue to make my husband happy?

Some days I feel like I'm dreaming

Some days I feel the excitement I have felt in the past.

Some days I am angry over every little thing!!

2 phrases come to mind through all of these questions, doubts and emotions....

*everything happens for a reason

&
*this too shall pass


Nothing is usually as serious as it feels in the moment... Hopefully I can think of this often and be more laid back during all these questions, doubts and emotions!


Do you ever feel like this?

Comments

Popular Posts