Caboodle


This is just a caboodle of funny or interesting pics found in my iPhoto library.


This makes me laugh just as much as the first time I read it.


I love tulips! My husband surprised me with a trip to The Tulips Festival in Holland Michigan.
While in a field of millions of beautiful tulips, I found this one! Most unique tulip I have ever seen.


Hannah drew this. I still am amazed that this is just a flat piece of paper!


This may not be that interesting you anyone else, but my son, Jacob really found this chair to be neat and comfy and we want one to go next to our pool ...when we get one.



Gideon in a doll robe, looks like Yoda to me!


We were taking a picture of the cotton candy and didn't notice his face until after.
We have no idea what made him make that face. 
#HILARIOUS!


Interesting... Learning details about and how to make Mums. A Texas tradition for Homecoming.


Hannah loves to read and just HAD to have this book.
The cover alone makes me smile.



Did you know brussel spouts grew like this? I didn't until I saw this at a grocery store here in Texas.


This made me laugh, maybe because the truth is so uncomfortable sometimes, it makes you laugh.



My kissing Mickey and Minnie Birkies make me happy every time I wear them.


I need these! Pillow cases match my shoes and duvet is just perfect!!
#smilemaker




Crazy cool!
My friend Brandi always has the best smelling house.
She has candle warmers around her house. 
One day she about to change the fragrance and found that a moth had landed perfectly spread out in the hot wax before it had cooled. I asked if I could keep it to show my kids.
(and apparently blog)




Sometimes when my kids are bored (mostly when electronics are unavailable or internet is out), they create some pretty interesting things.
My oldest son is pretty creative when he puts his mind to it.
I love this. 
#crazyonetimething



My cousin Justine is extremely talented!
I love all of her bead work. 
You can see more here, the first blog I wrote about her talent.
She started making these spectacular spiders this year, aren't they just fabulous?



Funny. 


Hope you enjoyed my collection of funny and interesting pics.

Do you have funny or interesting things that you could share?


Comments

Popular Posts