Groceries for 11



Wanna hear about when the lockdown was about to be announced and I had to to go the grocery store for our normal family groceries...

Why did so many people look at us like this...


No I am not exaggerating. 
Yes I heard some very rude comments about us being selfish. I wish I had a shirt that said 

I have a family of 11 to feed, we are not being greedy and selfish!

AND get this... I didn't even have toilet paper, hand sanitizer, or bottled water in my cart!!
The items that disappeared from shelves everywhere just a few days later.



I went to Big Lots, Aldi, and SAMS like we usually go for our groceries.

 I started to panic that people were buying up all the toilet paper, that when we get the point we need more there may not be any. 
Fortunately we were blessed with offers from 2 friends from our neighborhood to make sure we don't run out. As of now, we haven't had to replenish.

Oddly enough we will not have to worry about hand sanitizer because I like the smell of CVS brand aloe vera hand sanitizer, and I made Jon buy the biggest one not too long ago!!

And lastly, my cousin always seem to have multiple cases of water at her house, (probably because her dad works at a grocery store) so she gave us a couple cases of water.

I guess I will wrap this up with this bit of advice, if you were one of the people that looked judgingly, or commented rudely at someone with a full cart of groceries, next time be kinder and realize they may have different family dynamic than you. 

What are you thought about the people that loaded up on things?

Comments

Popular Posts