Recipe Sharing

I
would never consider myself a great cook, however I have some pretty awesome recipes I have collected over the years!! Some from family, some from friends, and some recipes in a book and changed to my liking.
As I was looking through my recipes I thought I would like some new recipes. Then I decided why not share a few of my recipes in case someone else would like to try them.


So here are the recipes I decided to share (this time), and of course I want other people to share with me, as we all need new recipes in our life.


Taco Soup 

1 15oz can of black beans drained and rinsed 
1 15oz can of pinto beans drained and rinsed 
1 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
1 15oz can of sweet corn drained and rinsed
1 10oz can of cream of chicken soup 
1 10oz can of green enchilada sauce
1 14oz can of chicken broth 
1 packet of taco seasoning 
3-4 uncooked chicken breasts

Mix ingredients in crockpot
Cook on low 8hrs or high 4hrs 
Shred chicken right before you eat and throw it back in and mix 


Veggie Pizza (its cold)

Start with leaving cream cheese on counter to get to room temperature.

Packages of crescent rolls from store, don’t tear apart, just spread the rolls out on cookie sheet (like the crust of pizza) Bake until golden.
Let cool.

While that is cooking and cooling...
Mix 4 small spoons of sour cream into cream cheese. Then stir in a packet of ranch (the powder).
Spread that cream mix on the crescent roll crust.
Then you put small cut up fresh broccoli, cauliflower, red bell peppers, and shredded cheddar cheese on top. 
Cut up and eat.

*I shared this recipe a few years back with a friend that didn’t like those veggies, so she picked other fresh veggies to put on top. And she liked it her way. 


Addictive Salsa

3 cans rotel
1 can black beans
1 can corn
1 tablespoon garlic 
1/2 Red onion
1/2 bunch Cilantro 
1 lime squeezed

Mix all ingredients and voila! 



Parmesan Whip Chicken

On a baking sheet
Chicken breast or boneless pork
Mix 1 cup mayo (I use miracle whip) 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese salt and pepper (sometimes I add garlic)
Spread the mixture on the meat
Bake @375 for 30-35 minutes. 

We usually have a potato of some sort and green beans as sides.


Lemon Chicken

Whole chicken
3 lemons all cut in quarters 
2 large sweet onions cut in strips
1 whole garlic bulb
Oil
Salt and pepper

4 quarters (one lemon) put inside chicken. Cut the bulb of garlic in half (cutting every clove in half) put inside the chicken.
Rub oil on the outside of the chicken salt and pepper all over the chicken.
Place in a roast pan.
In a bowl, mix cut up onions, rest of lemon quarters some oil and salt and pepper. 
Dump those around the chicken in the pan.

Bake an hour at 350.



What is one of your favorite recipes? Leave it in the comments.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts