Tea Party



Tea Party!!

LilyKate loves her tea set, she wants to have a tea party a few times a week.

So we invited her sisters and a couple friends to come over for a fancy tea party!












LilyKate was tickled with the last minute decorations we found.




I told her we can make invites for her next Tea Party. As much as this excited her I wish I hadn't mentioned it, she begs me everyday to make the invites for the next one!!

I also need to find her another glass tea set before the next Tea Party, especially since she wants to send out invites for a bigger party!

I was excited that I had a friend come to the tea party, so I could enjoy some adult conversation!!


Any suggestions for our next Tea Party?



Comments

  1. So cute! Love LilyKate's colorful get up ;) and I'm guessing that Eva did not wear a dress/jewelry/heels to this occasion haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts