Jacob


Since this blog is mostly for my kids to read one day, I decided that it would be a fun run down memory lane to read about what they liked, did etc...
So I asked each of my kids (not Leo obviously) to share some things about themselves.

I will feature one child per post.

I hope you enjoy.

Today I have decided to start with my oldest.


Jacob writes...
  • I like playing Mind Craft
  • My favorite food is fish.
  • I love the color green.
  • My favorite subjects are algebra and geometry this year.
  • I will graduate in 2016.
  • I like to build things.
  • I got my Christmas present really early, an iPhone.
  • I dislike people eating near me when its not a meal.
  • One of my pet peeves is people eating with their mouth open.
  • Most of my friends are younger then me.
  • 'Flake' (Blake) has been my friend for a very long time.
  • I have a habit of chewing gum at school.
  • I usually fall asleep during church on Sundays.
  • I have brown eyes with other splashes of color in them.
  • I don't care about music.

 He kept it very simple and to the point.
I remember when Jacob was a baby, and I thought it will be forever until this awesome boy will not let me hug and kiss him. I actually told Jon "He loves me so much and I love him so much, he will never be embarrassed by my hugs and kisses". Well here he is at 14, and I know that if I hugged him or kissed him at any given point, he would not care. He is, and always will be my baby.
I am so lucky to have a son that has a heart so kind, and a mouth that is strong enough not to take anyone's nonsense. I am teary eyed at the very thought of him being 18 in just 4 short years. I hope to grow before then, because the thought of him leaving my house (even if chances are, he will return at some point) just breaks my heart.
My first born has a very special place in my heart. I love you son!

Do you have any questions about Jacob? 



Comments

  1. Very nice Jacob did an excellent job! So what are Jacob's plans for his life when he does leave home? College? Study what? Favorite traditions in the Feagain household? Girlfriend? Friends? Past times? One thing no one knows about him? wow the questions are endless!!! Looking forward to round two with Jacob!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts