The Truth

 Honesty

My opinion, my ideas, my choices are not always right.
But they are honest.
I hunger for honesty in friends, family, and people in general.



People know they can trust you when your honesty shines.

Be honest not only with others but also yourself!

This next quote makes me smile.


I know plenty of people that do not like some of things I say.
As a matter fact I would agree that I have said inappropriate things and will most likely again.
However, I am not driven to impress other people with my ability to speak appropriately.
I give my honest opinion.
Just as I want others to give me.


For those of you that always try to make the people around you happy by saying what they want to hear, how do you connect with people?
So many people would rather lie then face the truth. 
What is the worst that can happen if you speak your mind?
So what if they are uncomfortable, you may help them grow in some way.


This applies to relationships also.


This is my favorite quote!
I know this sense of freedom and liberation and I too wish everyone could grasp it.
I believe the world would be a much better place if everyone spoke the truth.


People without integrity are spotted fairly quickly by those of integrity.
I have met multiple people that fake through, pretending to be honest, as they manipulate and deceive.
Those people will slowly lose friends and family members will slowly fade away and I pray they see the error of their ways, or they will be very lonely one day.


This is just in case someone is wondering the definition of integrity.



Amen!!
JUST TELL THE TRUTH!


I have seen this happen many times.
People with honest, mouths and hearts, dismiss the liars eventually. 
As it is too much work to dance around and ignore their lies.


This above quote pretty much sums up what everyone should think before allowing a lie to slip by when speaking to someone they care about.


Also...
Lying by omission is still a lie.




I have been blessed so many wonderful honest friends in my life, this quote below is on point!!
No need to explain. they love you or they don't, PERIOD.

Don't be afraid of confrontation. 
Your opinion is just as important as everyone else's.
I believe confrontation helps all involved grow.



This is EXACTLY how I feel. 
just one lie can change EVERYTHING!!



All relationships built on honesty, and continued honesty will last a lifetime!
I always thought I was just lucky to have friendships that are close and real that have lasted over 20 years. Then someone I love dearly told me I have so many lifetime friendships because I always say what most people think but are afraid to say,
THE TRUTH!

Have I always been this honest? ABSOLUTELY NOT!
I have had to face my lies and learn from them.
Each day, each lesson, I hope to grow into a better person then the day before!

How honest are you? Do you lie to avoid confrontation?

Comments

Popular Posts