Hidden Treasures

In a well organized house (which I would consider mine) with many kids using their imagination, and playing games such as house, school, store, sharks, battles, hide and seek, treasure hunts, .... okay you get my point. I still seem to find the strangest things in the oddest places...









However, sometimes I cannot even use my imagination to figure out why or how a certain item found would have ended up there...





But my favorite find is when I discover a whole hidden treasure of things one child is collecting, and they are ever so random to me...

 I enjoy finding these hidden treasures around the house, it reminds me that they are only kids and they have the best imagination, that most 'grown ups' can't find anymore. I love all the little things about the kids even if they make messes and drive me crazy sometimes!!


Do you find hidden treasures around your house?

Comments

Popular Posts