Grateful Move

Before we packed up all 10 of us and all of our things (2 -26ft Uhaul trucks worth) and moved 1300 miles south.... we came to check out this place we now happily called home!! Houston Texas


So Nathan was on a mission to sell Houston to Jon and I. There are many things that could have helped in this decision not sure what the deal breakers were...... Maybe it was the morning stops at Starbucks everyday...


 Or it the amazing lunch Nathan made us...

Dinner at the Downtown Aquarium could have been that nudge....

Driving down Huge Rich Mansion Avenue

my favorite
A trip to the Galleria Mall was quite the treat, I mean Jon made himself right at home!!
 I was impressed by the hats in the souvenir shop...

Nothing makes you want to move to a city like taking pictures of you and your wife and being confronted by security, and being reprimanded for taking pictures in the mall!!!


The style that Houston portrays is so enticing ....

Maybe it was all the southern hospitality at a real Texan Bar-B-Que...  the food also may have had a little push to get us here...

Going out for my very favorite food, at a place that was devine ....
 Absolutely delicious sushi
 I didn't taste ANY that I didn't love...
 but I think this was my favorite... (man just looking these pictures my mouth is watering)

Another completely cool place was a theater where you are served your dinner while in your seat watching a movie!!  (even better when the meal ends up being free)


I think the final decision was based a little on all the above things, but mainly knowing you have great business partners with the same goals and determination was THE motivator. ok maybe a pushy wife had a little part


We have not and most likely will not regret this decision. I am grateful!


Have you ever wanted to move to another state or country?

Comments

Popular Posts