Short and Sweet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok i just made myself laugh just typing the title...

Because this entry is going to be short, but the topic is also short and sweet.

Jon is a Starbucks addict... I mean he reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyy loves it! So he is often, (most days)seen holding a Venti size Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte.

I also like Starbucks a lot. However, due to my pregnancy I do not enjoy one of my 2 favorites... Cinnamon Dolce Latte, and the Java Chip Frappuccino.


Cinnamon Dolce Latte










Java Chip Frappuccino® Blended Coffee







One day while at the grocery store the craving hit... and I mentioned that I shouldn't because I'm pregnant, and the wonderful barista tells me to have a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino, it is cream based -not coffee


Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino® Blended Crème






 I was SOOOO excited!!!!
But then he made my day with the size of my drink...




 Who even knew they had such a small drink that tasted so fabulous and was better for baby!


He was the best barista EVER, especially after he handed me my actual cup...




 I didn't even have any kids with me to enjoy the baby sized Starbucks!


Have you had one of these 'leftover' sized drinks?







Comments

Popular Posts