Model Material


Seriously, this is just a filler post!

I have had a few too many busy days in a row. I am not used to being this busy, however I love it.

These set of pictures make me smile every time I look at them so I thought this post could make y'all smile too!!
Isabelle loves to spend her spare time playing awesome games I used to play as a kid, such as house, store, school, and her favorite.... beauty salon!!

Since her little sisters look up to her, they almost always agree to be her pawns in whichever game she chooses. 

This particular day Annelise was a model for a photo shoot, and Isabelle was the photographer!

She even had her change outfits a few times!























My favorite pic of all of them!

Hope these made you smile. Have a great day.

Do you have a favorite?


Comments

  1. Oh my gosh!! Love them - the poses are hilarious! Who came up with those, Isabelle?? HAHAHA My favorite is teacup or head tilted to the side in front of the mirror (such a model pose!) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts