True Love


True Love
<3
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.




This is a love that is over 17 years running!!




We enjoy 'date night' almost every weekend.

We act silly, we take a lot of photos, we discuss the weeks good, bad, and ugly!



We enjoy shopping clearance racks together, we both LOVE finding a great deal.

And sometimes while shopping we take advantage of the camera on our phones to get fun photos of things we will not buy!


We hold hands like teenagers, we skip, and sometimes we even lay on the ground (or maybe we fall).

Oh how I love those eyes! I love the way they tell me he loves me, he missed me, he wants me.



Instagram is a great place to keep up with us and our kids.

Jon posted this pic and didn't tell me, my heart was so full as I scrolled to it.


We come home from our date nights and usually the kids are sleeping so we enjoy some cuddle and TV time. Or sometimes we take a bunch of silly pics to remember all the fun we experienced.

This is me saying stop looking down my shirt, and he is denying such ridiculousness.

Guess where most of our date nights are... 

Yep!!
The Palladium!


I know you are all surprised, because I never post that on Fb or IG.
If you aren't familiar with my favorite place... this is a link to another post where I go on and on about The Palladium!

Clue: youtube

I feel so blessed to have my best friend and husband in one package.
He is my Mr. Perfect.
My soul mate.
In the words of Jerry Maguire, 
He completes me.

How do you describe your true love?


Comments

Popular Posts