Hairstyles for girls


Hair 
Again
(previously posted Girls Hairstyles)


Twin Twisters

I have 6 girls, which means a lot of hair and styles that need handled everyday before school.

I picked a few of the girls favs.


Curlers in overnight!! Lovely curls for the the 3 with straight hair.


This is not just a bun, its a sock bun! There is a sock (toes cut off) rolled under hair!


Side french braid. We also do a french braid that starts at the top of the head on one side and comes around to the other side down by neck. We called it Around the world.





These puffs are a great pick for certain types of hair. We have a similar one called Puppy dogs ears, its just a tuck on each side.


Side spin. Just a clip at the bottom or a couple bobby pins.


Havent named this but the girls like it, especially with a flower or bow!


Half fish tail braid.


Fish tail braid


This is Medusa, Annelise wants hair as long as Rapunzel. This poor wig has seen better days.


Double french ponies. I personally love adding the bows!!


I believe this is a hairstyle from when I was a teen(minus the bows), but they like it.



No time for french braids one morning produced this hairstyle!! A spin off, the one above.


We have so many more, but I don't take a picture every morning. Not to mention, my procrastinating behind has yet to put together the hairstyle book I have been saying and planning on doing for years!!

Which hairstyle is your favorite?

Comments

  1. Love them all! I wish I could get a sock bun to look that good on myself - it's so harddd :( Always loved when you did the twists on the girls!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts