Pumpkin Patch

This was my favorite pic of the day!


A fun day at the Pumpkin patch

In September I joined a Moms Club, and it has been awesome!!

One of the fun things we do with the kids is go to the Pumpkin Patch!


My littles had a blast, Annelise decided that she wanted to wear her pumpkin sweat suit. 
And Leo wanted to wear something fun also, and he picked the mouse.


This little house was a huge hit with the all the kids from play group.

Leo just kept walking around saying 'punkin', it was adorable!


Annelise found a bunch of photo ops and said 'Mom, take my picture here'.



I asked Leo to say cheese, he smiled, and as i clicked the button this is the face he flipped to.
it still makes me smile every time I see it.


I am very grateful for the Moms Club, it is nice to get together with other stay-at-home-moms and chat while the kids play and snack.

If you or someone you know would be interested in joining a moms group, they are national, just look online for one in your area.

Do you have a favorite place to go in Fall?


Comments

  1. OMGGG This is so adorable!! I just can't handle the two of them - so stinking cute <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts