My Love

 

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
--George Sand
That quote sums up how I feel. Especially when I think of my family. It all started with my Husband, Jon.

I have loved him now for over 14 years! It just keeps getting better!



"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
That quote describes Jon perfectly. He will go to any lengths to make me happy (sometimes that's a pretty hard task), and every time he attempts to make me smile, I end up laughing. He is my Mr. Perfect!
One of his small ways to make me happy!




"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
 The bond that Jon and I share is truly amazing. It is often believed a love like ours only exists in fairy tales.




"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
--Roy Croft
Jon has helped me grow, as a woman, Mother and wife. I am a better person because of him.

"You're nothing short of my everything."
--Ralph Block




 I am a very lucky and blessed woman to have Jon! He is my best friend and my heart!

In this field of tulips, I found one VERY rare and AMAZING tulip.

Just as I found Jon, a VERY rare AMAZING man!

Comments

  1. heather u two are amazing and that part where u said its a task well i beleieve that very much lol but u are a lucky women who has a loveing careing husband with 8 loveing and beautiful children i love them and miss them sooooo much ugh :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts