Lazy Lounging Day

I have been reading a blog for a about a week now that I truly enjoy how she writes and what she writes about. She has a love for baking and must be very good at it.

She talks about baking mostly but sometimes she just tells about very simple things that we should all take the time to think about and enjoy!
I am guilty for not taking the time to enjoy the little things very often... I have been trying harder since reading her blog.

Today is one of those days where I have soooo much I could, should be doing however the family has been lounging around doing our own things with no tension or upset in the house... it's been soo nice.

An Aunt of mine once told me, 'you can clean your house when your kids grow up'. So instead of stressing out that the counter hasn't been sprayed with lysol, and the floors haven't been swept today, we are all just enjoying our down time.

Since I have moved to Texas where the sunshine makes me happy all year 'round, I do not mind cleaning like I ALWAYS put off in Ohio!

I think we may attend the Really Really Big Christmas Show at church this evening that we have been hearing about for awhile.
Hope you take some time to just lounge around too!

Do you take a whole day off and just lounge?

Comments

Popular Posts