Give up chocolate UHG!

As of recently all I seem to crave is salad. Not just any salad, a salad with everything possible thrown in.

When I was little, I remember my mom telling me that if I am missing nutrients or vitamins of sort, I will have strong cravings.

Maybe, due to my lack of meat consumption my body is begging me for a lot of greens. I always feel my healthiest and happiest when I eat fresh foods.

I will always believe that the healthiest way to eat is raw. Which I never would have known or tried if it weren't for my friends the Dague's.

2 + years of not eating meat, started out really hard on myself and my family. After just a few months, Jon got really creative and boy can he cook... his specialty fresh vegetables.

Soda, and chocolate are next on my list of foods to give up. Not that I believe I will EVER be able to completely give up chocolate! It is extremely difficult to avoid all the temptations!

I am hopeful that my kids will learn from the things I tell them and show them so they will always chose to eat healthy as they grow.

I am blessed to have people in my life that also enjoy and encourage fresh eating!

3 my of very favorite salad items are beets, feta and garbanzo beans


 Are you craving anything lately?

Comments

Popular Posts